$325.00🚚 FREE SHIPPING
You save: 6% (
Introducing the Elite Dab Rig bundle, the ultimate package for any dabbing enthusiast. Freeze Pipe has gone above and beyond to create the best dab rig on the market, carefully designing every aspect of this rig for optimal performance. The Elite Dab Rig features a laser-cut percolator for precise filtration and a recycling water function that produces excellent airflow and smoothness.
With each order, you'll receive two glycerin coils, a quartz banger with a core reactor, a carb cap, and a honeycomb bowl for flower. But what sets this dab rig apart from the rest is Freeze Pipe's innovative glycerin cooling technology. Unlike traditional water filtration methods that can quickly dilute the flavor of your concentrate, our glycerin coils effectively cool smoke without sacrificing taste.
Experience the ultimate in dabbing luxury with the 12" Elite Dab Rig bundle, featuring:
- Precision-engineered laser-cut percolator for maximum filtration
- Recycling water function for effortless hits
- Two glycerin coils for smoother, larger dabs
- Quartz banger with a core reactor and carb cap for optimal heat distribution
- Honeycomb bowl for your favorite flowers
Upgrade your dab game with Freeze Pipe's Elite Dab Rig bundle and experience the smoothest, most flavorful hits you've ever had.
What is Glycerin?
Glycerin is a gel-like liquid that is able to reach freezing temperatures quicker and stay cold longer than ice without freezing solid and cracking the glass. It is housed in a sealed chamber so it won't melt like ice in a regular ice pinch piece where it then trickles down and overfills the percolation chamber. It's completely safe, non-toxic, and typically found in food and sweeteners.
How to Use Freeze Pipe Glycerin Chamber?
- Place the glycerin chamber in the freezer and let sit for at least 1 hour. It is okay to leave in there longer or even store it in the freezer so it is always ready when you are!
- Connect the joints of the glycerin chamber and the base. Then, grab the black clip and put the wider side of the clip on the glycerin chamber and the slimmer side on the base piece. Once in place, gently press down on the connector until it snaps into place.