Christmas Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- World of Bongs entity (the “Sponsor”) is offering one (1) or more raffles (the “Raffle”) to new subscribers to the World of Bongs email newsletter.
- The Raffle begins on Dec 1st, 2020, at 07:00 Eastern Standard Time (“EST“) and ends on Dec 24th, 2020, at 00:00 EST (the “Eligible Period”). The Eligible Period is subject to changes at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- The Raffle is open to legal residents of served countries, who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry and who, within the Eligible Period, subscribe to at least one (1) newsletter and consent to receive email communications, including but not limited to updates, news reports and sales promotions, from any of the following sites: https://worldofbongs.co/. Participants who subscribe before or after the Eligible Period are not eligible.
- Employees of the Sponsor and its affiliates, as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible.
- The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Raffle. Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- The Raffle is open to anyone who meets the requirements stated herein who wishes to participate in the Raffle (“Participants”).
- Participants may be eligible for multiple prizes/raffles made available during the Eligible Period.
- Each day between Dec 1st and Dec 24th, 2020, the Sponsor will randomly draw a winning Participant and award them with one (1) Prize.
- The Sponsor will declare and contact the winning Participant within seven (7) business days in order to receive a valid mailing address to which to send the prize.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you are not required to purchase any product or spend any sum of money in order to be eligible for the above prize(s).
Guidelines regarding the Photos
- By entering the Raffle, each Participant represents and warrants that in the event that Participant wins a prize, as a condition to receipt thereof, Participant will take a photo with their prize (the “Photo”) and send the Photo to Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By entering the Raffle, each Participant consents to the use of his or her name as well as any Photos or any user content generated or provided in connection with the Raffle and Participants’ participation therein, in any media and for any and all other programming and publicity/promotional purposes, without payment or compensation of any kind.
- If any individuals other than the Participant appear in the Photo, the Participant must have the permission of the individuals (or their parent’s or legal guardian’s permission if individuals are minors) to use their name and/or image while uploading/sending the Photo.
- By uploading/sending the Photo, each Participant represents and warrants that uploading the Photo (i) does not infringe any other person’s or entity’s rights; and (ii) has not been submitted previously in a competition or game of any kind.
- Any Photo must not contain any unauthorized third-party owned material such as, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, music, depictions of actors and the like, except if attributed to the prize. Additionally, participant represents and warrants that he will not have and will not acquire any trademark rights, copyrights, or any other rights in or to Sponsor’s trademarks, trade names, logos or other intellectual property. Sponsor specifically reserves all its rights to protect its intellectual property against any infringement or other illegal or improper use.
Release of Liability
- By participating in the Raffle, you release Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, and others associated with the implementation and/or operation of such Raffle from and against any and all injury, loss, or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in such Raffle and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of any prize. The Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Raffle, including any damage or injury to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to, or resulting from, participating in the Raffle.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Raffle or any prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms, are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Switzerland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- The Sponsor may alter these Terms, including without limitation where required for security reasons, as a result of exceptional circumstances beyond our control or as a result of changes to applicable law or regulation.